Links to Published Work
Garden Patch Garden Patch Contributor since June 2021.
Garden Beast Tina Lawlor Mottram Contributor since April 2022.
VegPlotter.comTina Lawlor Mottram Contributor since February 2023.
Starting seeds indoors and tips and tricks for-success
The Seed Collection Australia. Occasional Article Writer for The Seed Collection, Australia.
How to Grow Asparagus from Seed
An Irish artist travels from Buenos Aires to Araxá. Article and photographs published in Fupress Irlandesi, edited by Carol Dell’Amico.
IMSLA Special Issue 9:3, “History, Art, Image” Oct 2020
Chapter 3: Tina Lawlor Mottram, “The Salmon of Knowledge’ shared with children in Zona Imaginaria, San Fernando, Argentina”
IMSLA Oct 2020 Issue 9:3. This link allows you to search within the issue – it is full of interesting articles concerning Latin America and Irish connections.
This link brings up the issue in its entirety.
* Serpentina Lawlor Mottram. August 2020. Weymouth Stone Sculptures.
First Irish artist in Zona Imaginaria
Vimeo Links Argentina 2018 residency in Zona Imaginaria
Pulgar the dog and his magic paw
* Children reading their book
* https://vimeo.com/291508105 Children reading their book
* https://vimeo.com/291505680 Tina Lawlor Mottram reading the book
SLAS: Society for Latin American Studies; Paper read (see panel 42) in April 2019
Us and Them
SLAS conference 2019
* Article accepted for publication about my experiences working in Zona Imaginaria in the Journal of the Society for Irish Latin American Studies, due to be published in August 2020.
* Merche and the Secret Garden
Tina Lawlor Mottram: my account of my time sent in Barcelona, living in Carrer Sant Pau.
* Artists against the Airport No Thames Airport Group exhibit in NAC Chatham.
* In praise of the Compost Heap In praise of the compost heap; Tina Lawlor Mottram
Due to the Pandemic, many links do not work while the Royal Engineers Museum has been closed. Please check links on this website for details.
* Tina Lawlor Mottram, visual artist hosting art workshops at the Royal Engineers Museum 2018-19.
A lasting peace for Medway at the Royal Engineers Museum in Gillingham, Kent.
* Patterns for Peace, Tina Lawlor Mottram
Tina Lawlor Mottram, visual artist hosting art workshops at the Royal Engineers Museum 2018-19.
* A lasting peace for Medway at the Royal Engineers Museum in Gillingham, Kent.
Funded by National Lottery Community Fund, free entrance to the museum for participants.
* Full Circle; art from recycled waste Full Circle; art from recycled waste
* Full Circle project funded by the Arts Council.
Art from recycled waste in school workshops, local libraries and the Sunlight Community Centre. Press cuttings below.
* Inner City; Inner Soul exhibition Medway Messenger.
Artwork by local artist Tina Lawlor Mottram.
* Lottery feedback: The Tree of Light
* The moment is now! Nominated for Best Newcomer; Medway Arts Award